ACTIVE WEAR CLEANSER 1L
When laundering technical clothing, we wouldn’t dare use anything but the ASSOS Active Wear Cleanser to preserve the performance of our cycling kit.
Regular detergents can damage technical garments, so steer clear of those on your ASSOS apparel.
Delicate on elastic fibers and pH neutral, ASSOS Active Wear Cleanser neutralises odours, enhances textile breathability and maintains sharp colour sublimation.
A litre size is economic and long lasting.
Use to restore freshness to any technical garment.
When laundering ASSOS clothing we recommend traditional hand washing in cold water or gentle machine washing.
MORE ON WASHING YOUR GARMENT
- Washing a garment means putting stress on fabric and seams! Therefore, wash cycling garments separately from other clothes / accessories to prevent friction.
- Before washing, turn the garments inside out (seams on the outside).
- Machine-wash is possible but always use a wash bag, a delicate cycle and lukewarm water (max. 30° C).
- Do not use bleach and/or softeners. Use a mild liquid detergent only (ASSOS active wear cleanser).
- Do not soak, wring or rub. Do not spin after washing. To remove excess water from your garment gently squeeze by hand.
- Dry garments flat or hanging, but do not tumble dry.